VoIP and UCass
Cobalt IT, Inc. knows VoIP. In 2010 after years of working with phone system installers asking more IT questions then the average end user, Cobalt IT, Inc. joined the ranks and started selling Cisco and Asterisk based phone systems. Today after years of working with the leading edge of VoIP technology Cobalt IT, Inc. is an experienced installer with cloud, hybrid, or on-premise options to fit your phone system needs.
Tired of paying high bills with your phone carrier? Worried about connectivity with the discount online company? Cobalt IT Inc. offers reliable, business grade SIP trunks. All it takes is a phone bill and a few signatures.
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software based PBX for Windows that works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 250,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Cobalt IT, Inc. offers a reliable, high-quality phone system that simply works. Enjoy full PBX capabilities utilizing an easy interface, and eliminate the costs of a traditional phone setup. You can focus on your business while our system adapts and adjusts to your needs working seamlessly the way you do. Take advantage of our SIP Trunks and enjoy even more savings.
Amid today’s dynamic marketplace, it’s critical to have a business phone system that can keep pace. One that’s flexible, allowing you to be more responsive to customers. One that’s reliable, meeting your day- to-day requirements. And one that’s affordable, enabling you to evolve toward new technology and grow your business. AT&T Synapse® delivers the simplicity you desire with the versatility you expect in business communications.
3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
Purchase 3CX now from our store.
Or try the free version of 3CX here.